Bring the culture of DiSC® to your workplace by becoming a certified facilitator.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is designed for internal facilitators as they scale and customize the Everything DiSC Workplace learning experience within their own organization. This intensive online course increases facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content. Participants will not only receive the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace, but also gain the skills needed to foster an engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
With Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, you will:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Consider strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilise it as an on-going development tool
You will need to have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit to take part in this online programme.
Live Course dates:
October 20, 27 and November 3 8pm – 9.30 pm (London time)
November 10, 17 and 24 3.00pm – 4.30pm (London time)
November 10, 17 and 24 7.00pm – 8.30 pm (London time)
December 1, 8 and 15 8.00pm – 9.30pm (London time)
Get in touch to find out more. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1379 308690